With so many catback exhaust options available, GrimmSpeed’s goal was to create a unique, refined sound in an extremely high-quality hand-welded system. They’ve been affectionately referring to it as the “gentleman’s exhaust” around the shop due to its refined tone. Available in both resonated and un-resonated options, their catback will be the perfect addition for any enthusiast looking for increased performance with a sophisticated exhaust note.
- Custom GrimmSpeed muffler – the design offers a deeper, more refined tone over OEM
Quad 3.5″ double-wall, angle-cut tips – our most commonly requested configuration
- Resonated or Un-resonated options – the choice is yours!
- 304 Stainless Steel construction – genuine American 304SS material to withstand the elements and abuse
- 1/2in thick flanges – all flanges are laser cut from the 1/2in thick stainless plate for perfect sealing, easy installation, and extreme durability
- Flex section – your motor and mufflers are both mounted using rubber or poly mounts and can move independent of one another – if there isn’t a flex section or donut gasket allowing relative movement, there’s a much greater likelihood of damage to your exhaust or turbo
- Custom adjustable polyurethane hangers – these hangers keep your exhaust where it needs to be, adding ground clearance, freeing you from rattles, melted bumpers and so on
- TIG welded – each catback is hand TIG-welded just across the hall from the engineering offices that they were designed in, ensuring craftsmanship that does our Lifetime Warranty justice
- GrimmSpeed Lifetime Warranty – buy knowing that we stand behind our products and customers 100%