- Orders that are approved for cancellation, for any reason, will be subject to a 5% processing fee.
- Items that have already shipped from the manufacturer (on route to iRace) cannot be cancelled for any reason. If you no longer need a part after it has shipped to iRace from the manufacturer, then a Return Request can be submitted after you have received the part. If you are working with a deadline, contact us before ordering and we can confirm stock status and lead time.
- In stock items that have been marked “Packed” cannot be cancelled. A Return Request can be submitted once receiving the delivery.
- Any returns to iRace must be submitted via Return Request within 14 days of receiving an order.
- Approved Return Requests must be received by iRace within 30 days of approval date. Returns received after 30 days will be shipped back at the buyers expense.
- Item must be returned in its original package with all package contents.
- All returns are subject to inspection. Any part that, in our opinion, shows evidence of being used or installed, or subjected to improper handling, packaging, or shipping by the customer will not be eligible for exchange, refund, or warranty consideration.
- Return must be requested by original purchaser and any credit or refund will be issued to the original buyer.
- A 25% re-stocking fee on the item subtotal will be applied to refunds. Select returns will be eligible for a store credit at the discretion of iRace. The restocking fee will be waived if buyer accepts store credit when offered (minus the original shipping fee paid by iRace).
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping back to iRace.
- iRace Auto Sports is not liable for any labor or repair fees under any circumstance. Any defective product must be reported to iRace immediately, and go through the manufacturers warranty and policy process.
Change of Shipping Address
- iRace cannot change a shipping address on any order once it has been placed. A new order will need to be placed with the correct address and then the original order will be refunded in full. Any persons who do not place a new order will have their original order held.
- Any Paybright financed orders are final sale. No exceptions. Any product facing delays can be exchanged for store credit or other products.
Final Sale items / conditions
- Electronics/sensors, custom built items (wheels, coilovers etc.), aero and special order items (ie. items from Japan) are final sale. No exceptions. If you are unsure about the item you are ordering, contact a sales representative to check.
- Wheels that do not fit, or incorrectly ordered wheels, are not eligible for return or exchange. This includes orders for incorrect size, offset, bolt pattern and color. Please research fitment prior to ordering.
Shipping related claims
Claims for missing items, incorrect items, or items damaged in transit must be submitted to iRace within 48 hours of receiving an order. Please be sure to check all items once you receive your order and notify iRace of any issues as soon as possible. Claims submitted after 48 hours of receiving an order will not be accepted.
Buyer will be responsible for paying all fees associated with an undeliverable item. This includes return shipping costs to iRace as well as costs to ship the order again. If a refund is requested for an undeliverable item, the return shipping costs will be deducted from the refund on top of restocking fees (25%) noted above.
iRace Auto Sports does not independently warranty any broken or defective parts. Warranty is only available from the manufacturer directly. We cannot make any decisions about warranties. This is determined by the manufacture upon review. We will help to facilitate any warranty claims, including shipping, on a customers behalf.