- Any cancellations must be submitted via Cancellation Request
- Orders that are approved for cancellation, for any reason, will be subject to a 5% processing fee.
- Items that are In Stock at iRace, or those that have already shipped from the manufacturer (on route to iRace) cannot be cancelled for any reason. If you no longer need a part then a Return Request can be submitted after you have received the part.
- Custom built items such as wheels and coilovers cannot be cancelled once the build has started, regardless of delays.
- Any Paybright financed orders are final sale. No exceptions. Products facing delays can be exchanged for store credit or substituted to other products.
- Any returns to iRace must be submitted via Return Request within 14 days of receiving an order.
- Approved Return Requests must be received by iRace within 30 days of approval date. Returns received after 30 days will be shipped back at the buyers expense.
- Item must be returned in its original package with all package contents.
- All returns are subject to inspection. Any part that, in our opinion, shows evidence of being used or installed, or subjected to improper handling, packaging, or shipping by the customer will not be eligible for exchange, refund, or warranty consideration.
- Return must be requested by original purchaser and any credit or refund will be issued to the original buyer.
- A 25% re-stocking fee on the item subtotal will be applied to refunds. Select returns will be eligible for a store credit at the discretion of iRace. The restocking fee will be waived if buyer accepts store credit when offered (minus the original shipping fee paid by iRace). Store credits are not convertible to a refund or redeemable for cash.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping back to iRace.
- iRace Auto Sports is not liable for any labor or repair fees under any circumstance. Any defective product must be reported to iRace immediately, and go through the manufacturers warranty and policy process.
- Items that cannot be returned:
- Turbo / Supercharger kits
- External body parts including body kits
- Racing suits, shoes, gloves, helmets and other safety gear
- Liquid Items
- Custom made parts including customized coilovers and built to order wheels
- Any item that was a special order
- Open Box / Used items
Change of Shipping Address
- iRace cannot change a shipping address on any order once it has been placed. A new order will need to be placed with the correct address and then the original order will be refunded in full. Any persons who do not place a new order will have their original order held.
Shipping claims for damaged, missing or incorrect items
Claims for missing items, incorrect items, or items damaged in transit must be submitted to iRace within 24 hours of receiving an order. Please be sure to check all items once you receive your order and notify iRace of any issues as soon as possible. Claims submitted after 24 hours (or 1 business day) of receiving an order will not be accepted.
Buyer will be responsible for paying all fees associated with an undeliverable item. This includes return shipping costs to iRace as well as costs to ship the order again. If a refund is requested for an undeliverable item, the return shipping costs will be deducted from the refund on top of restocking fees (25%) noted above.