12.5MM (.49 inch) Wheel Spacer
Wheel spacers are the ideal solution to resolve a number of fitment and aesthetic problems —
- Correct wheel offset issues
- Achieve a flush fitment instead of the “tucked under” look
- Clearance the wheel from contact with other components (suspension, brakes, etc).
- Improve handling and stability by increasing track width
A spacer fits between the wheel and the hub assembly and pushes the wheel out by the thickness of the spacer. Our wheel spacers are compatible with almost any type of BMW wheel and are a direct fit to the wheel hub (see below for any fitment notes). Longer wheel bolts or wheel studs are required and included.
This latest generation of the Turner Motorsport Wheel Spacers represents a total redesign of the wheel spacer concept – a ground-up, clean sheet design based on our years of BMW service and motorsports. We took everything we have learned from our service technicians, customers, and race team crew and built the spacer to beat all spacers. We’ve been in the BMW wheel spacer business probably longer than anybody and when it came time to make our own spacers, a basic spacer design just wouldn’t do. We had to make a spacer that is lightweight (for lower unsprung mass), has a tough and durable coating to last through our New England winters, is easily removed (your mechanic will thank you), and is precisely engineered and manufactured for a proper fit on the hub and in the wheel. You won’t find a better engineered wheel spacer on the market!
Turner Wheel Spacer Features —
- hub-centric design, 1-piece spacer
- precise tolerance fitment thanks to CAD process and CNC mill machine
- aerospace grade aluminum lightweight but very strong with high resistance to corrosion
- additional military-spec hardcoat for further corrosion resistance
- innovative Quick Release pockets for easy removal (better than a chamfered back edge)
- laser engraved size and part number for easy identification
- stealthy anthracite or black color
- extended bolt sets in factory-matching black or bright silver finish available (wheel stud kits also available)
- Turner Motorsport track and street tested!
- Made in the USA
Extended Wheel Bolts
Longer wheel bolts or wheel studs are required for all BMW wheel spacers. Spacers cannot be used with stock bolts. Our extended lug bolts are very high quality and high-grade steel lug bolt (grade 10.9).
- bolt pattern: 5 x 120
- center bore: 72.6mm
- hubcentric: yes
- wheel pad size: normal