Help regulate turbocharger shaft speed by venting exhaust gas around the turbine. Garrett Vent External Wastegates are created by the engineers that designed G-Series and GTX Gen II turbochargers. Available in three sizes: 40mm, 45mm, and 50mm, with four color combinations to choose from red, blue, black, and silver. The valve housing is cast from high temp stainless steel and rated for exhaust temperatures up to 1050° C. CFD optimized for maximum flow and thermal efficiency. Garrett’s Nomex reinforced elastomer diaphragm provides exceptional durability and fatigue resistance. GVW wastegates are set to 14.5 PSI of base pressure and can be configured from 2.9 PSI to 24.7 PSI (considering 1:1 backpressure). The actuator design allows for multiple air/liquid fitting orientations. All fasteners, springs, fittings, V-bands, clamps, and flanges included.
- CFD tested for maximum flow and thermal efficiency
- Optimized actuation stability and temperature
- Replaceable valve and bushing components to increase service life
- Robust design for easy diaphragm replacement
- Liquid-cooled actuator ports for use on severe applications (up to 52% reduction in body temp)
- Anodized aluminum actuator cover