Simple ECU flashing with gauge package! The new in-cabin mountable Accessport V3 has a large, full color, higher resolution screen which allows you to monitor up to six parameters in real time. Fully customizable from the look (multiple bezel colors), layout (set up race, street, or dyno gauge clusters), and mounting options (choose from 1,000s of standard vehicle mounts). And what’s looks without brains? More processing power, memory, and storage to flash faster while saving all of your maps and logs. This is your new Accessport.
Warning! Installation of this Accessport over anything other than OEM or COBB software may result in ECU/TCU failure. Please contact COBB Support if you have any questions.
This Accessport is compatible with USDM vehicles only, please verify vehicle compatibility in Confirmed Applications.
The Accessport is the world’s best selling, most flexible, and easiest to use ECU upgrade solution for your Subaru. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Follow our staged upgrade path with pre-loaded Off The Shelf (OTS) maps or use custom mapping for any modification level. It’s the last engine management solution you’ll ever need.
Subaru Accessport V3 (AP3-SUB-004)
- Larger, full color, higher resolution screen
- Customizable multi-gauge display
- In vehicle mount, with on/off switch
- Faster and easier to use with a familiar face
- Interchangeable faceplates
Accessport Manager: Use your PC or Mac to manage maps, download recorded datalogs, or quickly update your Accessport. Download free from right HERE.
Subaru Specific Features:
Changes can be made to the map in realtime, while the engine is running. Greatly speeds up the tuning process and allows quick changes to powerful features like Launch Control, Flat Foot Shift, and map switching.
** Coming soon for DIT Subaru Forester XT models!
Adjust engine idle on the fly to compensate for aftermarket accessories such as light weight flywheels and upgraded cams. Separate Accessport menus allow for idle speeds to be adjusted for A/C ON and A/C OFF conditions.
Adjust Timing (STI Only)
Globally reduce timing on the fly to compensate for bad pump fuel.
Flat Foot Shifting
Keep the throttle on the floor during shifts and maintain boost between gears with this customizable RPM setting.
** Not available for WRX CVT.
Set RPM threshold for performance launching the car from a stop. Builds boost and generates instantaneous horsepower off the line.
** Not available for WRX CVT.
Launch Mode (Forester XT & WRX CVT Only)
Allows the manipulation of factory torque limiters to build boost and generate instantaneous horsepower when launching*. Includes driver-controlled activation.
* Requires Accesstuner software to dial-in Launch Mode feature.
- 2014 Subaru Forester XT CVT USDM
- 2015 Subaru Forester XT CVT USDM
- 2016 Subaru Forester XT CVT USDM
- 2017 Subaru Forester XT CVT USDM
- 2018 Subaru Forester XT CVT USDM
- 2015 Subaru WRX STI Sedan MT USDM
- 2015 Subaru WRX Sedan CVT USDM
- 2015 Subaru WRX Sedan MT USDM
- 2016 Subaru WRX STI Sedan MT USDM
- 2016 Subaru WRX Sedan CVT USDM
- 2016 Subaru WRX Sedan MT USDM
- 2017 Subaru WRX STI Sedan MT USDM
- 2017 Subaru WRX Sedan CVT USDM
- 2017 Subaru WRX Sedan MT USDM
- 2018 Subaru WRX STI Sedan MT USDM
- 2018 Subaru WRX STI Type RA Sedan MT USDM
- 2018 Subaru WRX Sedan CVT USDM
- 2018 Subaru WRX Sedan MT USDM
- 2019 Subaru WRX STI S209 Sedan MT USDM
- 2019 Subaru WRX STI Sedan MT USDM
- 2019 Subaru WRX Sedan CVT USDM
- 2019 Subaru WRX Sedan MT USDM
- 2020 Subaru WRX STI Sedan MT USDM
- 2020 Subaru WRX Sedan CVT USDM
- 2020 Subaru WRX Sedan MT USDM