- Tomei has successfully developed the hard to produce slide type adjustable cam gear for the KA24DE. This is hard to produce because of the dual timing chain and small diameter of the cam gear.
- Easily make fine adjustments based on the user’s need!
- Easily adjust valve timing!
- Each scale represents 2 degrees (4 degrees crank). Easily adjust valve timing thanks to the slide type design.
- After adjusting the cam gear, securely tighten the 6 bolts on the cam gear.
- Cam Gear had timing chain guide mark.
- Designed to flawlessly fit the dual timing chain on the KA24DE.
- Made out of highly durable material. Outer gear (SCM415) Inner Disc (SCM435).
- Treated with lubrite to reduce wear and tear.
Benefits of Adjusting Valve Timing
Adjusting valve timing is required to get the absolute best performance out of your engine. For example, most OEM camshafts have minimal intake and exhaust valve overlap to retain a stable idle. On the other hand, tuning camshafts have widened the intake and exhaust overlap therefore allowing the engine to create more low and mid-end power. Therefore, being able to adjust valve timing is critical for getting the most out of your engine.