- Direct Fit for 2016-2018 Honda Civic L4-1.5L Turbo
- Dyno Proven gains of up to 13 hp and 12 lb-ft. of torque
- Designed to work with the stock calibration
- Aggressive intake growl under acceleration
- Durable Roto-Molded Polyethylene tube and housing
- Injen Clear-View badge for simple air filter inspection
- Reinforced automotive grade silicone couplers
- Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
- Replacement air filter part number X-1110-BB
- Twist-Lock Technology* to securely integrate the air filter to the housing
- Stainless steel band clamps with inner protective liner
- Aggressive under hood appearance while maintaining an OE fit
- Our clear inspection badge allows you to quickly check the condition of your air filter while the red stripe enhances under hood appearances.
- Made in Pomona California, USA
- Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
Boost up the performance of your 2016-2018 Honda Civic with the all-new Injen Evolution sealed air intake system Part Number EVO1500. This intake was designed using some of the most modern engineering tools and methods possible, to offer a top quality kit that has no parallel. The EVO1500 sealed air intake system is surely on the next level. From the one-piece sealed housing that utilizes our patent pending Twist-Lock technology to securely fasten the SuperNano-Web Dry air filter in place all the way down to premium hardware, Injen has put it all on the table to give you mthe greatest intake possible!
The one-piece sealed housing utilizes the all-new Injen Twist-Lock System to securely attach the SuperNano-Web Dry air filter in place which eliminates the use of unnecessary parts and gives you one of the simplest installations available. The EVO1500 housing also dons the all-new Injen Clear-View badge for a cleaner more aggressive underhood appearance.
Roto-molded Intake Tube:
The EVO1500 Evolution Air Intake System uses a custom designed and dyno-tuned, intake tube to produce huge power gains while retaining an OE quality fit.
SuperNano-Web Dry Air Filter:
The SuperNano-Web Dry air filter that is included in the EVO1500. Has been uniquely designed to work with the Injen Twist-Lock System. Using our Twist-Lock technology has allowed our technicians to use the largest filter feasible for this application, which enhances the available air volume – resulting in added power while retaining an installation process that is quick and uncomplicated.
From the Stainless Steel Band Clamps with an inner protective liner to the reinforced automotive grade silicone coupler, every aspect is covered for a perfect and reliable fit.
Keep it simple! The Injen Evolution Air intakes that use our Twist-Lock System have been strategically designed to utilize fewer parts to provide the end user with one of the swiftest and most manageable installations available on the market today.
Clean and simple, NUMBERS talk! Well, Injen has put in the time and perseverance to stand behind our performance data. We put in countless hours of testing to prove that we have developed a top-notch kit. With all those hours of designing and dyno testing, Injen is proud to say that the EVO1500 Evolution Air Intake system puts down numbers of up to 13 additional horsepower and 12 Ft.-lbs. of torque.