The new V4.2 GKTECH Tension Rods offer the most amount of clearance available in a tension rod while now being 0.62″ (16mm) thick!
Tension rods (aka caster arms) allow adjustment in vehicle castor to bring the wheels forward and increase steering response. In general, the more caster the better. Allowing sharper turn in and faster return to the straight position when letting go of the wheel.
– V4.2 arms feature high quality 5/8″ Teflon lined pillow ball rod ends which eliminate the flex found in factory rubber bushing offering a more direct and predictable feel.
– V4.2 arms are manufactured from 4130 chromoly sheet with billet CNC machined ends and CNC machined 4130 chromoly adjusters.
– CAD designed, FEA tested, CNC machined ends and TIG welded
– V4.2 arms include offset bush spacers for even more clearance
– Offers a total of 56mm extra wheel clearance which equates to roughly 9 degrees of additional wheel clearance.
– Nissan S13 Silvia
– Nissan 240sx
– Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-T
– Nissan A31 Cefiro
– Nissan Z32 300zx
NOTE: If you require S14/S15 240sx or R33/R34 Skyline tension rods please refer to our other listing to suit.