Do you love cars? Want to talk about it all day long and sell the best parts in the industry? Have you always dreamed about working in an industry you are passionate about? If so, iRace Auto Sports would like to see your resume!
Position: Sales/Customer Service Associate
iRace Auto Sports is seeking a mature sales and customer service professional to join our team. A strong drive to succeed and ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment are a necessity. Applicants must be willing to work at our Brockville, Ontario location and provide own transportation.
Compensation to be negotiated based on experience or qualifications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage customers with email/social media inquiries
- Manage incoming phone calls
- Provide order updates to customers as requested
- Create invoices for customers and clients as requested
- Open and maintain new dealer accounts
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Update products on the company website as needed (training provided)
- Monitor customer satisfaction levels and provide solutions to issues
- Assist with placement of orders as well as refund or exchange requests
- Communicating with manufacturers and suppliers on stock status, delivery timelines and parts questions
- Work on special short-term projects as presented by management
Qualifications and Skills
- Automotive aftermarket product knowledge
- Strong communication skills with ability to actively listen and respond clearly and professionally
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to keep organized notes
- Adaptability to changing workplace environment
- Ability to speak French is a bonus but not a necessity
- Experience in a sales or customer service role is a bonus but not a necessity
- Proficiency with e-commerce platforms a bonus but not a necessity. Training can be provided.